Use this form to report a safety problem with your electrical or gas, product or appliance. 

If you are a consumer, problems with electrical or gas products or services should first be resolved with the retailer or service provider using the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act. The Consumer Protection group of MBIE can provide advice on this.

When you submit this notification, a copy of this form will be emailed to you.

Note | You must complete the fields that are marked with an asterisk *.